HR Business Partner
Full Job Description
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for developing and delivering the people aspects of the business plan for the entity you support. You will provide strategic planning, direction and support; executive coaching; act as a key liaison on all HR processes and respond to people-oriented emergencies. The HRBP also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness for the entity. The HRBP should be viewed as one of the very most trusted business advisors to the Leader of the entity. You will need to have a strong executive presence and be comfortable working with and challenging C level executives
- Acts as a senior level executive and business partner, within the assigned entity, to deliver people outcomes that are aligned with the business strategy and drive value for the company; Identifies new business strategies and adjusts HR strategies to respond to changing needs of the business
- Provides a single point of contact around key HR processes (hiring, integration, onboarding, training, scheduling and deployment, rewards, performance management and promotion) for the leaders of the entity; is not necessarily a deliverer of those processes – but may get involved in some of the delivery
- Helps determine and implement appropriate HR programs to grow the entity in alignment with the talent strategy & people aspects of the business strategy – typically with a strong focus on skill needs and development
- Coaches leaders within the entity, to help them achieve their potential; helps develop the next generation of leaders
- Drives people-oriented change programs effectively through the assigned entity
- Acts as a ‘caretaker’ of engagement for the people of the entity. Develops programs as necessary to address engagement and employee value proposition issues
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources, 3 of those in a strong HRBP role
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.