Customer Care Representative
Full Job Description
Description SHIFT: Day Job
Anthem, Inc, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health careThis is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Customer Care RepresentativeDue to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position will require you to work remotely from your home with the flexibility to return to a regular, in-office work environment. As we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities.
Successful candidates for this position will live commuting distance from our offices in Latham, NY.
As a Customer Care Representative you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquires. You will guide our customers to a better healthcare experience, working every day to make healthcare easy by the service you provide. If you want to be a part of this exciting team, make a difference in someone’s life and help make healthcare easy, apply today!
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- From the moment you login, you’ll be focused on proactively resolving our members and/or providers questions and concerns using computer-based resources to find answers
- You will guide members and providers with their healthcare needs by explaining benefits, solving claim concerns, helping find a doctor via telephone calls, online chats or e-mails.
- You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues.
Here’s what Anthem offers:
- A career path with opportunity for growth
- Ability to obtain your Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
- Affordable Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
- 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Quarterly incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on performance.
At Anthem, the team is comprised of the best and the brightest from diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. The differences we each bring to the table are a part of what makes our company so successful
- High school diploma and 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private work space
- A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
- A customer advocate willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve customers questions, issues or concerns
- A composed individual able to multi-task, navigating multiple computer applications and working efficiently while communicating and serving the customer
- Must have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to your team mates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member’s needs, to being accountable for commitments made to customers or others and ensuring follow-ups are completed.
- Flexible and quick learner, willing to adapt to changing customer and business needs.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.