FULL-TIME ELECTRICAL LECTURER
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £33,448 to £35,411 per annum, plus a one off recruitment incentive of up to £3,000 (dependant on qualifications)
As a member of the College team you can take advantage of and benefit from:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Leave of Absence (Compassionate and Special Leave)
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Metro Scheme
- Occupational Health Support
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption
- Mental Wellbeing Strategy
- Discounted access to local & national retail outlets and others
- Health and Wellbeing Events
- Simply Health – Health Cash Plan
- Staff Awards
- Staff Association
As an award winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to fulfil our ambitions. Providing aspirational teaching is vital to inspiring the next generation in industry.
As such, we are looking for a qualified electrician who is keen to share their extensive knowledge and expert skills with young people and adults.
You need to be passionate about developing students’ employability skills (including Maths, English and enterprise) and be willing to contribute to our innovative curriculum development and delivery.
In return we offer a warm and welcoming college with outstanding facilities and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A generous 35 day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays and 6 college closure days.
- A well-respected occupational pension scheme (Teachers Pensions)
- Free parking at all of our College site (on a first come, first served basis)
- Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
- Superb opportunities for training and development
So, if you’d like to be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest employment sectors in the UK, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that all applications should be completed online. Please press APPLY and we shall send you our application link.
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.