Customer Care Representative
Webcentral Group is Australia’s largest full-service digital services partner for small and medium businesses. We’ve supported the growth of over 300,000 Australian businesses; from inception to acceleration – helping them realise their potential online.
As the Group is undergoing significant transformation, this role will bring a fresh perspective to our Customer Care team.
The role is available across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
About the Role
As a member of the wider Customer Service group you will be well supported with the opportunity to work in
partnership with onshore and offshore peers, as well as our Sales, Product and Business Technology teams.
We currently service our customers through phone, chat, and email channels. Key responsibilities include:
- Support customers in a multi channel support environment.
- Provide expert level support for technical issues from websites to email and other products.
- Manage customer escalations raised by our offshore customer service teams.
- Work with sales teams as a point of pre and post sale support.
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members.
- Present new ideas and suggestions for improvement of service engagements, processes and systems.
You have experience in a customer facing service or
support role and possess a service first focus with a customer success mindset. Additionally, you have :
- An ability to understand and apply technical concepts in providing customer support.
- Personable with strong communication skills.
- Supportive and collaborates well with others.
- Team oriented whilst taking ownership for personal results and performance.
- Ability to work flexibly and interact with a wide range of people and teams.
- Ability to show initiative and be able to ask questions when necessary.
- Show curiosity with a focus on continuous improvement.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.