Director, Customer Success (Global)
– World’s leading AI technology
– Global role based out in Singapore
– An opportunity to make a difference
Our client is looking for a self-starter to join them as Director, Customer Success (Global). Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, this role offers a unique opportunity to establish, operationalize and lead the customer success practice, and make your mark in one of the world’s leading AI technology companies in retail.
Your Mission as Director, Customer Success is to build and operationalize a leading customer success practice from pre-sales to post-sales engagement. In essence, develop the CSM playbook – putting infrastructure and systems in place to scale-up Customer Success as a driver to accelerate dealflow, and help our customers implement more use cases to generate upsell opportunities.
– Define the overall CS plan for the pre and post-sales organization, focusing on product adoption and the amazing customer experience in our Product Led Growth strategy
– Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
– Build, lead and scale a team of customer success operators
– Work closely with the sales management to align on strategies, upsell opportunities, and successful PoC
– Partner with Marketing and Product teams to develop, define and implement effective customer success strategies, including client onboarding
– Drive Account Growth Outcomes, including and not limited to the following:
– Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
– Increase the LTV through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
– Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
– Consult with customers to understand their current capabilities, use cases, and workflows, and develop custom plans, where necessary, that fits their needs
– Ensure that the right metrics are being tracked to have satisfied customers all the time.
– Establish metrics for the customer to understand their return on investment.
– Ensure customers are up on the latest capabilities to get maximum value
Qualities we are looking for – Is that you?
– Product expertise – You have worked with a data product, or a product used by a user audience
– You Have Seen Success – Ideally, you have 8+ years of experience in the pre or post-sales management field and had experience working in a fast-growing start-up
– Strong Project Management Skills – You’re great at scoping out multi-month projects and can keep lots of different stakeholders aligned on a shared goal
– Track record of generating revenue – Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and, leveraging customer success best practices
– Curiosity – Interest in learning and exploring, experimenting, and teaching others
– Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – Genuine desire to see other people succeed and help them get there
– Self-motivation – Desire to work in a start-up environment without the structure of big companies
– Data & Process Savvy – Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
– Minimum 8 years’ experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management/Account Management, and/or Client Services in a successful, fast-growing SaaS company
– Proven track record of building and leading customer success teams, including recruiting
– Proven track record of driving key SaaS metrics for Customer Success (adoption, utilization, renewal, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction)
– Excellent communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to interact with all levels of leadership
– Experience influencing leadership, managing projects, dependencies, bottlenecks, escalations, anticipating, and making trade-offs
– Experience to manage multiple competing priorities with high attention to detail
Reg No. R1105252
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.