Outstanding career growth & development opportunitiesCompetitive salary & work benefit package
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Clinic Staff Nurse
The staff nurse is responsible for the smooth operation of the women’s (O&G) outpatient clinic. You will help to assist the doctor to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the clinic.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the clinic and provide supervision to junior staff
- Assist the doctors with patient procedures and blood taking
- Assist the doctors with dispensary and management of the drug inventory
- Perform frontline operations of the clinic including patient registration, payments, booking of appointments, financial counselling, and stock-taking
- Manage customers’ expectations and uphold good service standards
- Perform administrative duties that are pertinent to clinic operations
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, onsite, and any other functions that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Maintain and timely renewal of clinic license and other license pertaining to the clinic operation
- Monitor, improve and document systems and processes to improve organizational effectiveness and to enhance the quality of patient care continuously
- At least 2 years of working experience in specialist outpatient clinic
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Able to work in a dynamic environment as well as being flexible and open to changes
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
The Company is an established healthcare organization helmed by senior experienced healthcare professionals and administrators.
Successful candidates who join this Company will have the opportunity to contribute and deliver innovative ideas and also to benefit from the valuable learning experiences in the emerging healthcare sector.
Attractive remuneration and package will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.