Corporate Project Administrator
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
We are currently seeking a Perth based Project Administrator to provide support to all projects across our Centrals business, and on a corporate level as required.
The role will consist of but not be limited to the below;
- Assisting our Construction division by sourcing supplier quotes, raising purchase orders, coordinating deliveries to site, processing invoices and subcontractor claims, providing support and cover to site administration teams, sourcing plant and equipment for projects.
- Assist HR Department with onboarding of personnel
- Assist the Accounts Department with processing of invoices and statements as required
- Assist the Payroll Department with data entry of timesheets if required
- Support the estimating teams with Tender submissions
- General office administration
The chosen candidate will hold the below skills and experience;
- Two years experience in Project Administration for a large organisation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Knowledge and experience with the tendering process is highly desirable
- Good communication skills
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.