· Perform Post-award contract administration activities for assigned Project
· Ensure that all Project required contractors and subcontractors are prequalified according to the relevant procedures
· Review contractor’s qualifications on Terms and Conditions
· Prepare and execute Agreements
· Perform commitments (issue Orders)
· Negotiate and administer potential Variations
· Coordinate the verification of progress /milestone payments
· Finalization of account
· Complete contractor performance evaluation
· Manage contract close out, document retention/archive activities
· Provide regular status and progress reporting
· Liaise with other internal stakeholders (Finance, Legal, Business Development, Estimating, Engineering, etc.) as required
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationNot SpecifiedYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia. We are an expert in delivering turnkey Technical Assistance services for the Energy industry, while maintaining very high QHSE commitments. As Human Resources are our strength, we value people and that is why health of employees, safety in operations and respect of the environment are fundamental themes for our Group.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200200443GCompany Size1001 – 2000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time28 daysIndustryOil / Gas / Petroleum
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.