Full Job Description
About NYC Health + Hospitals
Elmhurst Hospital Center (EHC) is the major tertiary care provider in the borough of Queens. The hospital is comprised of 545 beds and is a Level I Trauma Center, an Emergency Heart Care Station and a 911 Receiving Hospital. It is the premiere health care organization for key areas such as Surgery, Cardiology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Renal and Mental Health Services.
1. Performs moderately difficult and responsible clerical work in maintaining and checking various kinds of records.
2. Assists in preparing and arranging for services and activities in connection with receptions and other public functions.
3. Ensures proper handling and disbursements of all patient’s property, Metro Cards, and cash in hand.
4. Performs moderately difficult data entry and retrieval using a computer terminal or other automated office systems.
5. Performs responsible clerical work in all areas of the Property Office.
6. May perform incidental typing using a standard office typewriter, word processing equipment or other systems.
7. Secures and distributes patient property upon discharge.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and one year of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.