Junior Accountant – Near Rydalmere – Established Business & Great Culture
Junior Accountant – Near Rydalmere, Sydney – Established Organisation & Great Culture!
We have an exciting new opportunity with a leading organisation based near Rydalmere, Sydney. This organisation specialises in servicing blue chip customers within the construction industry and is looking for a new Junior Accountant to join their team. This opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with the Senior Accountant to further build your career within an efficient and successful environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Daily tasks will include but won’t be limited to…
• Update Accounts Payable and supplier receipts and perform supplier reconciliations
- Support Accounts Receivable function as required
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payroll (for approximately 40 people)
- Prepare quarterly BAS statements
- Assist in lodgement of monthly payroll tax
- Assist and or prepare weekly/monthly reports as directed
- Assist in preparation of month-end closing and year-end close
- Assist with various accounting projects
Skills & Experience:
- TAFE and or University qualifications in Accounting or Business (At least in 2nd year)
- Previous experience in an Accounting role within the workplace
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Previous experience processing with MYOB or other similar accounting software is essential
- Strong understanding of Accounting Principles and the Accounting Cycle
- Passionate about working with numbers with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/under pressure environment with tight deadlines
- High attention to detail with strong prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and organisational skills
Our client is open to candidates who would like to make the switch from private practice!
This well-established organisation has a great close-knit culture where everyone feels like family. You will not feel like a number and will be part of a great team that celebrates success and milestones. The organisation’s goal is to create a stable environment for its team and prides themselves in making new team members become part of the family fast. The business takes pride in delivering extraordinary results and this makes them a great place to work!
How to Apply:
If you’re looking for a new opportunity where you can utilise your accounts experience within a Junior Accountant opportunity, then this is a great one for you to look at!
This role will go quickly, so don’t hesitate and send your application now!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.