Excellent Working CultureSupportive Management
- Awesome Teamwork; Global Network & Projects
Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon, we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
In this position, you will join our Singapore business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas to life’ for our clients across all types of infrastructure projects.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it is the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Undertake civil engineering design and analysis on infrastructure such as roads, alignment, diversion, traffic, utility, pavement, sewerage, and drainage projects and be able to deliver solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare detailed design reports.
- Use initiative to resolve tasks or problems that arise at a competent level.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and managers.
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need the following:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years professional experience in the field of civil engineering consultancy.
- Recognised Civil Engineering qualification (Bachelor / Master Degree).
- Proven proficiency and experience in civil infrastructure design and analysis in Singapore and overseas.
- Sound understanding and application of Singapore and Euro design codes and practices and commonly used analysis software.
- Energetic, proactive and reliable team player with excellent communication skills.
OurAurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting thecareers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Civil/Construction
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.