Full Job Description
Fully supporting our customers’ success requires a commitment to support the community’s success. That’s why we are introducing a new Community Manager role within the Community and Business Development organization. This role will report to the Divisional Community & Business Development Manager in one of our five Consumer Banking Divisions. The broader team’s focus is to grow One Chase business opportunities within underserved communities and across diverse segments. The team will also create integrated, actionable financial health roadmaps to help our communities thrive.
The Community Manager is a liaison to build relationships and ensure financial education and product solutions are available to all within their assigned community. This role is based in the field and works across a cluster of branches to develop a community outreach and engagement program. The Community Manager will be responsible for implementing a national community playbook to engage the community in a meaningful way and will own the planning, execution and reporting of events locally.
The ideal candidate will lead and coordinate a wide range of financial health initiatives in the community, while referring branch and cross LOB client and prospect opportunities. The Community Manager will partner with the Branch Manager(s) to develop deep relationships within the community and have a thorough understanding of any complex interdependencies of bank branches in the communities they serve. The Community Manager will also work closely with the local Corporate Responsibility representatives, along with members of our Business Banking, Home Lending, and Wealth Management teams to ensure their local community benefits from the full suite of resources JPMC has to offer. She/he will be an active member of the Market Leadership Team (MLT) providing weekly updates on events, success stories and opportunities in the community.
- Develops a community outreach and engagement program that builds community relationships
- Leverages national community playbook (i.e., activation plan) to engage the community in a meaningful way
- Responsible for complimenting curriculum with local programing and events to host in branches
- Builds and manages the community engagement calendar, facilitate (and/or co-facilitate) regular financial health workshops, Chase Chats and community events in the branch
- Owns execution of the events end to end from event outreach, in-branch awareness, customer and community enrollment
- Reports results based on event surveys to inform national community teams on opportunities for improvement
- Partners with Branch Managers, Bankers and OneChase Partners on customer engagement, referrals from events and adoption of financial product solutions
- Act as a Culture Carrier and steward of inclusion in the branches by supporting employee development and BRG partnership
- Partner with Global Philanthropy to ensure a collaborative approach to events
- Passionate, authentic, bold and a team player
- Executive presence with strong presentation skills in small and large / public group settings
- Is actively engaged and seen as a champion for the local community
- Builds strong relationships with clients, peers, partners and contacts
- Self-starter with a proactive approach, strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and independent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to discover needs and connects clients and business owners to the right resources
- Is organized and has both strong event coordination and project management skills
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position will require National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.