Full Job Description
Human Resources Associate
Council Advisors is seeking Human Resources Associate to join our Human Resources team, based out of our NY HQ. This role can be hybrid, with the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Process benefit applications, coordinate benefit enrollments, including two annual open enrollments and handle associated correspondence.
- Answer employee questions regarding eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Perform daily HR administrative tasks such as employment verifications, background checks, reference checks, unemployment cases, and garnishment requests.
- Audit Monthly Benefit Insurance Invoices with Finance
- Manage any FMLA, Disability, or PFL cases with insurance brokers and employees. Maintain compliance on any state or federal laws and regulations, regarding PFL.
- Manage the termination process for FT and contract employees including drafting departure letters, ensuring technology is returned, terminating benefits & initiating COBRA.
- Serve as a liaison between employees, broker, and carriers to ensure timely communication and processing
- Manage onboarding and contract maintenance process for Independent Contractors
- Liaise with payroll (finance) to audit semi-monthly payroll + assist with the annual tax audit
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources
- Attention to detail and the ability to enter data with consistent accuracy
- Strong, professional communication skills in listening, speaking, and writing necessary for interactions with staff, service providers and coworkers over the phone, in person, and via e-mail
- Highly organized and efficient in time management and managing a task list and conflicting priorities
- Happy to work as a part of a team or independently, willing to discuss needs in a constructive manner as well as provide support to coworkers when needed
- Sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Intermediate experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply