BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Fully supporting our customers’ success requires a commitment to support the community’s success. That’s why we are introducing a new Community Manager role within the Community and Business Development organization. This role will report to the Divisional Community & Business Development Manager in one of our five Consumer Banking Divisions. The broader team’s focus is to grow One Chase business opportunities within underserved communities and across diverse segments. The team will also create integrated, actionable financial health roadmaps to help our communities thrive.
The Community Manager is a liaison to build relationships and ensure financial education and product solutions are available to all within their assigned community. This role is based in the field and works across a cluster of branches to develop a community outreach and engagement program. The Community Manager will be responsible for implementing a national community playbook to engage the community in a meaningful way and will own the planning, execution and reporting of events locally.
The ideal candidate will lead and coordinate a wide range of financial health initiatives in the community, while referring branch and cross LOB client and prospect opportunities. The Community Manager will partner with the Branch Manager(s) to develop deep relationships within the community and have a thorough understanding of any complex interdependencies of bank branches in the communities they serve. The Community Manager will also work closely with the local Corporate Responsibility representatives, along with members of our Business Banking, Home Lending, and Wealth Management teams to ensure their local community benefits from the full suite of resources JPMC has to offer. She/he will be an active member of the Market Leadership Team (MLT) providing weekly updates on events, success stories and opportunities in the community.
- Develops a community outreach and engagement program that builds community relationships
- Leverages national community playbook (i.e., activation plan) to engage the community in a meaningful way
- Responsible for complimenting curriculum with local programing and events to host in branches
- Builds and manages the community engagement calendar, facilitate (and/or co-facilitate) regular financial health workshops, Chase Chats and community events in the branch
- Owns execution of the events end to end from event outreach, in-branch awareness, customer and community enrollment
- Reports results based on event surveys to inform national community teams on opportunities for improvement
- Partners with Branch Managers, Bankers and OneChase Partners on customer engagement, referrals from events and adoption of financial product solutions
- Act as a Culture Carrier and steward of inclusion in the branches by supporting employee development and BRG partnership
- Partner with Global Philanthropy to ensure a collaborative approach to events
- Passionate, authentic, bold and a team player
- Executive presence with strong presentation skills in small and large / public group settings
- Is actively engaged and seen as a champion for the local community
- Builds strong relationships with clients, peers, partners and contacts
- Self-starter with a proactive approach, strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and independent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to discover needs and connects clients and business owners to the right resources
- Is organized and has both strong event coordination and project management skills
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position will require National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
Benefits at a glance: JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by Zoom
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.