Community & Events Manager
One of the world’s leading property companies, well established and well known across the globe. Core services include consultancy, design for management, property, facility and asset management, and place-shaping.
They are looking for a Community & Events Manager to form a key part of the team that connects the building and its team with the occupiers who use it daily. The role is also key in strengthening the culture of the vibrant professional community at the building, listening and responding to their needs and providing a year round programme of events and content to keep them engaged, both digitally and in person.
This is a high profile job in a world-class and iconic business location. You will be an ambitious, innovative candidate who is equipped to deliver consistently strong communications campaigns year round, peppered with powerful and evocative events/moments which help put the building on the cultural map.
The Community and Events Manager will support the client’s brand vision through the development and implementation of an exciting and dynamic occupier engagement strategy year round. This will include management of all aspects of the events programme to ensure compliance with H&S requirements, as well as building and facilities management. Key responsibilities include:
– The development and implementation of an exciting and dynamic occupier engagement strategy
– Develop strong relationships with key contacts within each of the occupier businesses
– Develop and implement a year round calendar of events to engage the occupiers
– Lead on further development of the building app, its use by the community promoting the new app and the programme of events
– Provide content for use via social media
– Liaising with occupiers to promote the events, discuss community initiatives, plus obtain, track and monitor feedback in real time.
– Create a plan for CSR that supports the client policies and ambitions
– Forge links between the estates and the relevant local authority, neighbours, local community groups, London-wide organisations and media organisations
– Run scheduled and agreed community events
– Senior events management, marketing, communications or PR experience
– experience of facilities/building management or liaising with tenants
– Customer-centricity and an understanding of customer engagement metrics
– Ability to develop relationships at all business levels
– Strong writing skills, impeccable grammar and a flair for creative writing
– Ability to develop and implement annual plans that deliver strong customer engagement
– Experience in managing agencies and media partners
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.