Senior Internal Auditor
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Senior Internal Auditor for Abu Dhabi Company in Education Sector
About the Company
Our client is an Abu Dhabi based holding company with a portfolio of organizations across the higher education, vocational and corporate training sectors.
About the Role
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for managing and conducting the planned audits, executing investigations and other departmental projects, and reporting on the outcomes of the work performed.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Conduct the initial planning work for each audit
• Identify the risks and controls applicable to the audited process
• Establish the audit program, detailing the tests to be performed
• Perform test of controls and test of details, including data analysis of system-generated information
• Document the fieldwork in clear working papers for review by the Manager or Director of Internal Audit
• Timely completion of the assigned audits as per the set timelines/budgeted hours
• Validate the findings identified with the audit clients and work with them to implement solutions that directly address the gaps
• Draft detailed reports of the findings and related recommendations for corrective action that would help enhance the internal control environment
• Periodic follow up with the responsible persons to check for the proper implementation of the agreed upon action plans
• Develop good relations with the audit clients and other stakeholders
• Gather information outside of the normal audit cycle
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with emphasis on Accounting, Finance, or IT
• Professional certification like CPA, CA, or CIA is a plus
• 4 – 5 years of experience in Internal Audit
• Good external and internal audit background – Experience with the Big 4 or firms of similar nature
• Experience in a multinational company or in a Higher Education Institution is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing practices, policies and standards
• Good analytical skills (data analysis)
• Good attention to detail
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards. “ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.