- Minimum 10 years’ experience in design, architecture or development in Analytics and Data Warehousing
- Experience leading discussions and presentations.
- Experience in driving decisions across groups of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience with Teradata data warehouses and Cloudera Hadoop. Proficient across Enterprise Analytics/BI/DW/ETL technologies such as Teradata Control Framework, Tableau, OBIEE, SAS, Apache Spark, Hive.
- Minimum 5 years for experience in Data Modelling, Dimensional, Star and Non-Dimensional Schemas. Exposure to industry standard model like FSLDM / IBM IFW DW.
- Analytics & BI Architecture appreciation and broad experience across all technology disciplines, including project management, IT strategy development and business process, information, application and business process.
- Experience in working within a Solution Delivery Life Cycle framework & Agile Methodology.
- Extensive experience in large enterprise environments handling large volume of datasets with High SLAs.
- Experience in creating reusable group data asset
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Liaise closely with the Architecture team to ensure delivery is in accordance with the agreed architecture, High Level Solution Designs and Information Strategy.
- Liaise with the Operations teams very early to ensure aspects of quality, performance and stability are considered before a solution is designed.
- Deliver high quality detail design for CDO projects in alignment with group reference architecture.
- Ensuring that the design meets customers short- and long-term business needs aligned to governance.
- Provide technical design services which may include dimensional modelling, staging areas, Business Access Layers, semantic layer design, ETL design, data labs considerations, table and view optimisation, aggregation, materialisation and performance considerations.
- Design decisions may include choice of reporting tool or cubes, static delivery vs interactive reports, extracts vs runtime look ups, security methods, archiving methods, on-platform execution vs data shipping to platforms such as Pega for decisioning, BI Tools like tableau, OBIEE.
- Provide functional and technical direction for Analytics and BI projects and influence on appropriate solution design.
- Promote and embed design patterns, standards and guidelines across projects and programmes in CDO.
- Work closely with project managers, Business analysts, developers and testing team to ensure that approved designs are implemented.
- Provide design patterns that are re-useable, simple and robust that comply with CDO and Information architecture principles and standards. Gain approval of the design patterns at the appropriate ES councils.
- Participate in BI and Information Architecture forums and councils to advise and influence in the formulation of design principles and standards
- Effectively develop and manage relationships for CDO projects with Solution Designers from other Enterprise Services teams.
- Provides team leadership and mentoring to others in project team and other Solution Designer
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.