- Responsible for leading VOR Disciplines Engineers, Disciplines Technicians in coordination with Project Team and Contractors to ensure consistent and standardized execution of Project design, precommissioning, commissioning and start-up activities for Operational Area (VO) Projects in accordance with approved Company Procedures, Guidelines, Engineering Design, Safety & Environmental Standards/Specifications and Scope of Work to ensure that:
- Operational Area Asset Owners are fully ready to assume ownership of the asset at the point of delivery/handover, and that they are able to operate and maintain that asset in a safe, reliable and sustainable manner.
- Operational Area (VO) Projects are delivered much faster, at much lower cost and at the highest productivity while maintaining the highest standard in quality and HSE.
- Carry out Roles as Commissioning Team Leader.
- Develop Project Operations Readiness Plan (ORP) for both FEED and EPIC, obtain approval from Asset Holder and Project Team and ensure completeness of its deliverables.
- Develop Commissioning Strategy, overall Commissioning Plan and obtain approval in consultation with Asset Holder and coordination with Project Team.
- Support Project Team in managing the execution of engineering design, construction and precommissioning activities with due consideration to Company core values, standards, specifications, regulations and industry best practices.
- Carry out Project Documentation Review, Design Deliverables Review and Project Execution Plan Review.
- Review, approve and monitor the various Commissioning tasks to be performed by the contractor: work breakdown structure, priorities, resources, schedule, etc.
- Review and facilitate approval of project specific commissioning plan and procedures including hand over and PSSR checklists.
- Lead VOR Disciplines Engineers and Disciplines Technicians in coordination with Project Team and Contractors on all pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, hand-over and completions activities
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical and contractual information is properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by regulations and Company policies/procedures.
- Coordinate, liaise and follow up with all relevant stakeholders to resolve complex site issues and review/approve Technical and/or Site Query for required concern
- Participate proactively during simultaneous operations & construction activities (in live plants) by understanding the end user’s constraints/concerns to minimize implications on project schedule and cost. This includes (but not limited to) SIMOPS Activities Assessment & Mitigation, PTW Coordination, Temporary Site Facilities Setup, etc.
- Participates and contributes in Qatari development programs.
Candidates should have experience in operations and readiness, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up with knowledge of CMS (COMPLETIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) Software and Implementation. The role will be responsible in Projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning, PSSR (Pre-Startup Safety Review), start up, stabilization, performance test till normal operations, Completions and Hand-over activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering Discipline preferably Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing and production facilities (Onshore/Offshore), preferably with EPIC contracting companies of which a minimum eight (8) years Commissioning Coordinator/Team Leader.
- Experience in operations, maintenance, and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and Hand-over activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Relevant technical expertise. Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good IT and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
Job LocationQatarCompany IndustryRecruitment & Employee Placement AgencyCompany TypeRecruitment AgencyEmployment TypeUnspecifiedMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of VacanciesUnspecified
Career LevelManagementYears of ExperienceMin: 15
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.