Full Job Description
About NYC Health + Hospitals
Elmhurst Hospital Center (EHC) is the major tertiary care provider in the borough of Queens. The hospital is comprised of 545 beds and is a Level I Trauma Center, an Emergency Heart Care Station and a 911 Receiving Hospital. It is the premiere health care organization for key areas such as Surgery, Cardiology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Renal and Mental Health Services.
Supervises and instructs a small unit of group(s) engaged in clerical activities
. 2. Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of subordinates, and is generally responsible for the satisfactory completion of the work performed in the unit or group(s).
3. Serves as principal assistant to a Supervisor of a large section or unit.
4. Performs moderately difficult and responsible clerical work in maintaining and checking various kinds of records.
5. Assists in preparing and arranging for services and activities in connection with receptions and other public functions.
6. Performs moderately difficult data entry and retrieval using a video display terminal or other automated office systems and/or supervises and instructs staff in such routine functions.
7. Performs responsible clerical work in areas such as personnel administration, payroll, accounts, budgeting, methods and organization, employee benefits administration, and other administrative and operational areas by processing, recording, checking, and maintaining records, furnishing information, and preparing reports
. 8. In a shop or field setting, assists in the performance of administrative duties or performs difficult and responsible clerical tasks related to shop and field operations such as: receiving and transmitting radio and telephone messages; maintaining all time and personnel records of shop or field location; preparing other required shop or field reports; requisitioning supplies and maintaining shop inventory control of stock; typing and operating other automated office equipment.
9. May perform incidental typing using a standard office typewriter, word processing equipment or other automated office systems.
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and one year of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.