Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Operating in a safe manner and monitors the packing lines in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures
• Physically unloading and storing packing materials in the warehouse whenever required as well as preparing the same for subsequent consumption using forklift.
• Performing silo washing and preventing contamination thereof by strictly adhering to related standard operating procedures.
• Taking sample from storage silos / packing lines whenever required and sending to the laboratory whenever required.
• Logging all activities on the log book & maintains smooth transition during shift change.
• Shifting palletised goods by forklift within the workplace whenever required.
• Disposing various wastes produced during the operation in accordance with applicable SHEQ procedures on waste disposal.
• Maintaining good housekeeping level at all times at the workplace.
EDUCATION (all degrees, certifications required and preferred)
• High School
WORK EXPERIENCE (number of years of prior experience, specific industry / functional experience desired)
• 3 years with similar experience
SPECIFIC SKILLS (i.e. project management / software products)
• English aptitude
• Good Safety Awareness
• Basic computer skills
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply