- Provide ongoing, responsive administrative support to Distribution team including Account Managers, Directors and VP.
- Assist in daily administrative requests as needed including packaging and shipping materials to affiliate sites, printing flyers and promotional pieces, and presentation support.
- Process and track invoices and marketing expenses against budget; identify variances and work with Distribution team members to resolve outstanding issues. Serve as liaison to STE accounting and finance department to ensure accuracy.
- Order and fulfill POS Incentive prizes and promotional items. Assist team in prize sourcing and procurement.
- Assist Directors and Account Managers as needed to facilitate operator requests and initiatives, e.g. launch authorizations, mailings, marketing assets, premium requests, etc. Process affiliate paperwork and coordinate with internal departments as required.
- Oversee small-to-medium scale projects as well as recurring tactics.
- Attend and support offsite events on an as needed basis. Coordinate event and trade show logistics. Virtual and in person.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to implement process improvement and synergies.
- Utilize a high level of responsiveness to facilitate development and maintenance of strong working relationships with both internal and external clients.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- One to two years combined professional experience as a coordinator, administrative and/or internship experience supporting a team of people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience in Adobe Acrobat or Photoshop a plus. Comfortable learning proprietary software solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
About the Company Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming. Business Unit Overview Starz With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform. Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a “best of global SVOD” content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with U.S. audiences, continues to roll out internationally. Our Benefits
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.