Type: Permanent, full time position
Your part in a changing world
At QBE, we’re driven by our purpose – to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions.
We are an international insurer and reinsurer offering a diverse portfolio of commercial, personal and specialty products, as well as risk management solutions. Our product portfolio includes property, motor, crop, energy, marine and aviation. We employ a team of more than 11,800 people, in 27 countries around the world.
This is an exciting chance to utilise your existing skillset in customer service and administration, and apply this to a new career as a Claims Officer. Working to support Motor claims, this highly varied role will involve:
- Managing and lodging incoming insurance claims through our systems
- Providing advice and guidance to customers
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely resolution
- Utilising a critical mindset to analyse and investigate claims
Your story so far
This is a great opportunity for an expert in customer service/administration to grow a career in insurance with a globally recognised insurance company. To drive your success in this position, you’ll demonstrate:
- Prior customer service experience within a complex environment (such as a contact centre)
- Exceptional time management skills in a busy and fast paced environment
- High level computer skills with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
- A passion to commit to professional development and becoming a subject matter expert
An opportunity like this to start a new career in insurance does not come about very often so if this role sounds like it meets your career objectives, we encourage you to apply immediately!
We are here to support you
We value our employee’s experience with us and are proud to have been recognised for the following awards:
We offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a QBE employee, we will offer you:
- ‘Hybrid Working’ – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance
- Our ‘At My Best’ wellbeing program
- Access to ‘Share the Care’ – 12 weeks’ gender-equal flexible leave for all new parents, including paid superannuation
- The ability to maximise retirement savings through voluntary super contributions and company matching
- Income protection insurance and reimbursed Death and Total Permanent Disability insurance premiums
- Access to REACH My Best – free holistic wellbeing coaching, nutritional, financial and legal advice, and confidential counselling
- Access to Family and Domestic Violence leave and support through QBE’s Family Domestic Violence First Responder Network
- A sustained commitment to Reconciliation, having launched our first Reconciliation Action Plan in 2015
- Discounts on insurance products, car hire, hotels, goods and services
- Benefits through our various sports and arts sponsorship partners such as free and discounted tickets
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.