Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
As an organisation Early Start Australia prioritises building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference to everyday lives of our clients.
We are currently seeking a Full-time (7:30-30 or 9:30-5:30) Centre Administrator who is proactive with a positive “can-do” attitude for our clinic in Wanneroo, WA.
You will have the opportunity to develop and extend your administration practice in a friendly, well supported team in an organisation that values your growth, passion and skills!
Our Wanneroo practice provides specialist autism and disability services and supports many families in our lovely centre and local community.
What We Offer You
We have professional development budgets and paid professional development leave days.
Staff benefits include competitive salary with performance incentives, individual professional development budgets, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
- Acting as the first point of contact when families reach out to our service;
- Making and managing both in clinic and mobile appointments for numerous therapists;
- Collecting patient information, maintaining patient privacy and accurate data entry;
- Answering customer enquiries via phone/web/email;
- Building rapport/positive relationships with our valued clients;
- Accounts receivable;
- Processing NDIS claims as well as other accounts and invoicing duties;
- Assisting our therapists with Administration tasks relevant to therapy;
- General typing and computer work.
What Do I Need to Join
- Experience with practice management software, Medicare and Eftpos will be advantageous;
- Strong customer service and communication skills – face-to-face, via telephone and in written correspondence with the ability to build rapport with clients and families;
- Knowledge of NDIS administrative requirements/funding packages, or similar;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word;
- A proactive individual committed to quality improvement;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Compliance – Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate and First Aid certificate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.