If you live local to Bromley, South East London, and want to secure a role with an immediate start date as a School Caretaker, read on and apply!
See below for a simple list of responsibilities relevant to this role;
- Support the maintenance team in operating the day to day response and planned maintenance and repairs
- Operate a planned system of general maintenance and repairs
- Ensure that buildings and equipment have a neat and tidy appearance at all times
- Carry out weekly and monthly checks on heating, fire checks and water etc
- Assist in emergency evacuations and fire drills
- Ensure all equipment and chemicals are used and handled correctly at all times, in accordance with COSHH Regulations
- Report any Health and Safety issues
- Ensure that all tools are available, in good repair, and accounted for at all times
- Keep within budgets
- Operates in accordance with Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety policies
- Work to promote the school as a valued, professional asset within its community and also to promote a culture that individuals and staff conduct themselves at all times in a manner that reinforces this image
This gorgeous Bromley School offer their new School Caretaker a warm, vibrant, positive learning environment, and a chance to gain some significant training and development in a stable work setting.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.