Our client, a well-known Japanese company is looking for candidates for the Application Specialist – Hematology position.Responsibilities:
- Receive/gather in time all information regarding product specifications or modifications of existing products, upgrading or extending existing/new products.
- Keep up with technical knowledge by making suggestions to the management on which continuing education programs
- Implementation of favorable conditions to support sales/marketing target achievement
- Conducts application and theoretical training for the representatives of the different distributors in the region.
- Provides end-user training, as and when necessary
- Handles product-related complaints and other application issues and provides excellent assistance for troubleshooting purpose/s.
- Maintains regular communication and continuous contact with all the subsidiaries & distributors.
- Prepares and submits a monthly activity report to the Supervisor.
- Prepares and submits a trip reports to supervisor and country area manager.
- Diploma in Medical Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in Medical Technology practice
- PC Literate
- Maintains at all times the highest standards of professional and personal conduct
- Able to travel between 20% – 40% per year
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Pharmacy
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.