Roles & Responsibilities
- Basic $2800 – $3500 (commensurate with experience)+ H/P Allowance
- Working Location: Central
- 5 Working days | 9am – 6pm
- Attractive Benefit
- Ocean / Air freight operations execution
- Handle quotations to internal and external customers
- Responsible for procuring rates from shipping lines, vendors and transporters
- Handle Import and export operations execution for Ocean / Air Freight shipments
- Handle domestic transportation execution and coordination
- Job file execution including B/L, D/O, permit and invoicing
- Effective cost management & cost containment
- Minimum 1 year experience in freight forwarding industry handling either Ocean or Air freight operations
- Min ‘O’ Levels or equivalent
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV
Alternatively, you may click “APPLY NOW”!
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
MTC Staffing (15C7752)
Koh We Chin (R2095585)
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsServices, Logistics/Supply Chain
MTC STAFFING is a Recruitment and HR consulting firm that serves leading businesses and organizations across various industries. We provide total recruitment and staffing solutions, offering comprehensive scope of human resource services that include:
- Executive/Specialist Search
- Permanent Placement
- Contract Placement
- Bulk/Mass Hiring Projects
- Work Pass/Payroll Services
We recruit Professionals, Managers, Executives(PMEs), skilled, semi-skilled as well as blue collars workers across a diverse range of industries.
At MTC Staffing, everything we do is guided by our values – an unwavering commitment to always do the right things for our clients, our candidates and our people.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.