Business Support Officer
Alex Julius Fishing Media Pty Ltd publishes a biannual National Australian Fishing Annual (NAFA) magazine, provides fishing media services and books fishing tours
A small-business support position is available. This family-friendly vacancy is 20 hours per week (maybe more when mutually agreed) and has flexible start and finish times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively maintain the day-to-day operation of the office, including answering phones, dealing with telephone enquiries, office and equipment storage/maintenance, maintaining a tidy office, filing, liaising with contractors to fix issues.
- Ensure all fishing equipment, vehicles/boat and stock are properly stored and maintained.
- Assist the Managing Director in the production and distribution of NAFA magazine, including subscriptions and the publication of information on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and www.nafa.com.au
- Ensure www.nafa.com.au is updated regularly with information.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns.
- Produce basic videos for social media.
- Maintain all the office IT systems (in conjunction with external IT experts).
- Enter payables and receivables information into Xero.
- Ensure the offsite Bookkeeper has relevant information to process wages and reconcile the accounts monthly.
- Enter data into databases and produce reports as required.
- Assist with securing magazine advertising.
- Provide assistance in answering queries about fishing tours and providing quotes.
- Other duties as required.
The ideal person will possess:
- An interest in NT fishing.
- A high level of integrity, enthusiasm, cheerful presence, positive attitude and team spirit.
- The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly, including basic video production.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Experience with Xero.
- Technological literacy with strong computer skills and experience in using Apple Macintosh.
- Good organisational and record-keeping skills.
- Good oral, listening and written communication skills.
- The ability to establish priorities and manage workload.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Applicants must be Australian residents or have an appropriate work visa.
Please submit a detailed resume through seek.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.