Brain Train is a rapidly growing allied health service supporting children and adults with autism and other neurological challenges.
We provide services in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne to over 500 children and adults. Our foundational program is based on sensorimotor integration and our network of therapies includes Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Family Support, Early Childhood Intervention, Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an energetic, engaging and enthusiastic Bookkeeper to join the Brain Train team in Brisbane. This is a permanent part time role, approximately 20 to 25 hours a week.
Why join us?
- Unique culture – join a growing multi-disciplinary team where you will immediately recognise the uniquely family-orientated culture we have worked so hard to develop
- Ongoing development – we offer true cross-centre and cross-discipline collaboration, creating the genuine synergy that is possible with a mutually respectful multi-disciplinary approach and a relentless focus on optimising client outcomes, which makes for an inspiring work environment. This role comes with the potential of further advancement as the company grows.
- Flexibility – flexible work schedule including regular work from home opportunities
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Certificate IV in Accounting or Diploma in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Practical knowledge of Xero
- Working knowledge of Employment Hero (or a similar HRM software platform)
- Experience in an NDIS Provider business, an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working with Children and NDIS Workers Screening checks
- Monthly financial reporting
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Manage, prepare and process staff payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Preparation of package for external accountants to ensure prompt lodgement of annual tax returns, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Work with external accountants on financial and tax queries
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly BAS’s, superannuation and payroll tax obligations
- Assist with supplier relationships and financial arrangements, particularly relating to leasehold property and facilities management
- Management of and compliance with company insurance policies
- Streamline business processes in regards to internal accounting software solutions to enhance business performance
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we would love to hear from you!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply