Full Job Description
The Billing Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely processing of claims, monthly billing and collection/research of outstanding accounts receivable balances.
This position is Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8a-4:30p and reports to our Syracuse Office daily.
- Review claims for accuracy and completeness, obtain and/or correct any missing or inaccurate information.
- Compile and submit claims to appropriate payors within the timeframe designated in the department billing schedule.
- Research and resolve routine billing problems and discrepancies as necessary to ensure timely submission of claims.
- Research and rebill unpaid claims when appropriate to ensure optimum collections.
- Post payments timely with 100% accuracy.
- Implement collections procedures per agency policy.
- Communicate billing, payment and collections issues to Billing Manager on a current basis.
- Utilize agency IT systems to carry out job requirements.
- Attend meetings and workshops as required.
- Actively foster open communication and a participative team approach to agency planning and problem-solving.
- Provide courteous, responsive, respectful, and knowledgeable customer service.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Compliance with agency policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service
- Speech, visual, and hearing ability sufficient to express and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Ability to sit 90 percent of the day
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive Salary with:
- 401K with generous Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Extended Sick Leave
- On-Site Employee Fitness Center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Partially funded HSA
- Short/Long term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program ( EAP)
- Much More!!
About Nascentia Health
Nascentia Health is leading the way in home care, post acute care and long-term community health. A healthcare system without walls, Nascentia is an innovator in the concept of healthcare, truly focused on the patient as a whole. By serving people in their homes, Nascentia Health is able to provide true holistic care. We can address immediate needs, help support positive long term medical and lifestyle choices that provide for better outcomes, leverage cutting edge in-home care technologies, and help avoid unnecessary visits to busy healthcare facilities.
Our employees are our greatest asset. They work hard every day to make our system amazing and are dedicated to our mission of being the premier home and community-based care system for the regions we serve. We want everyone to love what they do, be excited about coming to work, and take pride in being part of our team.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.