Beauty Operations Manager
- With experience in managing the cosmetic sections of retail stores and independent cosmetic shops.
- Must have strong interest in makeup and excellent communication and supervisory skills.
- Help with exchanges, order items that are not in stock, address customer concerns, and help customers find the cosmetics they need.
- Overseas all aspects of the operations of spa, wellness, and beauty.
- Manage, train and evaluate staff of the branch and ensure they follow business conduct and ethics, policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality for all guests and colleagues at all times.
- Interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with beauty services and personnel.
- Ensure all areas of the shop are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation governing the operation of a beauty facility.
- Conduct proper inventories of all operating beauty equipment implement activities to maximize the revenue of company including promotions, offerings, products and cross-selling as well as increasing customer base.
- Ensure stocks and inventory are adequate at all times and their input/output on the system.
- Monitor all aspects of reception, including cash in /out, system input-output, an update of client base, registered receipts, logs, incentives, scheduling of staff, etc.
- Responsible for identifying beauty staff training needs and implementing them on a regular basis.
- Conducting staff appraisals on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis depending on their performance.
- Prepare reports of all aspects including staff sales reports, incidents reports, staff monthly incentive reports, evaluation reports, and other reports.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- With great expertise in negotiation.
- Must have impressive experience in marketing and business development.
- With strong managerial experience in overseeing the entire beauty and skincare operations.
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry Perfume & Cosmetics Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 5 Residence Location Qatar Gender Female Nationality Albania; Algeria; Austria; Bahrain; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Comoros; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Denmark; Djibouti; Egypt; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Iraq; Ireland; Italy; Jordan; Kosovo; Kuwait; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Mauritania; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Palestine; Poland; Portugal; Qatar; Romania; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; Spain; Sudan; Sweden; Switzerland; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; Yemen
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.