Market Job Description
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Asia Pacific Audit team reports into the global Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking (CB/CIB) Audit team and is responsible for direct audit coverage of regional and legal entity governance, horizontal programs owned in APAC, as well as CIB’s APAC lines of business which include Financial Institutions, Corporate Banking, Markets, and Investment Banking.
About the Role
This position could be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore
The Audit Manager supervises and oversees multiple concurrent projects or audit engagements as directed by senior management and may also act in a proxy Senior Audit Manager (SAM) capacity on audit engagements in APAC. Audit Managers demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge that includes technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses and jurisdictions.
- Manages defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan.
- Accountable for supervision and oversight of assigned audits as auditor-in-charge or proxy SAM.
- Performs auditor-in-charge and supervisory role for the most complex assigned audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan.
- Provides timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and directs staff members assigned to respective audits.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within Audit and with teams across WF and other stakeholders.
- Assists in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle, not just project cycle.
- Ensures audit engagements are risk-based, and executed according to Audit policies and guidance.
- Attends management committees from time to time as delegate for Regional Head of Internal Audit.
What we offer:
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience at a global financial institution or accounting firm
- BS or BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Corporate & Investment Banking products.
- Knowledge of APAC banking regulatory/supervisory frameworks and relevant products.
- Ability to lead high risk and complex projects/initiatives.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and think critically about audit approaches and coverage strategies.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s DegreeJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Banking/Financial
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.