Associate Recruitment Consultant
What is an Associate?
We, at Public Sector People, believe that an Associate Consultant can be anyone with any background, all they need to do is demonstrate what is most important to us and that’s; sharing our values of Focus, Care, Feedback and Honest Communication, and help us work towards our vision of being the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia.
At the center of everything we do is our people, we have an incredible team and we are looking to add a few more amazing people to it.
If you share the same values as us, and you have the drive and passion for a job which requires you to put in the extra effort to make sure you are doing the right by your clients, candidates and colleague’s, then this is the role for you!
The Associate position is a path way to becoming a Recruitment Consultant with Public Sector People.
Who we are?
Public Sector People is a recruitment agency focused on the Local, State, Federal Government and Non-for-profit sectors. We have offices across the East Coast of Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Why we are looking?
After operating in the space under our sister company, Design & Build for 17 years, we have created a new brand to work alongside Design & Build focused on the Public Sector and over the last 2 years have had an overwhelming response from our clients, so much so that we are growing to meet their needs.
What will I be doing everyday?
Relationship building is at the heart of every good Recruitment Consultant, the job requires us to build rapport with clients and candidates to truly understand what they want and what they need. The needs of individuals change throughout their life, so do the needs of businesses, it is our job to align these two and find the perfect fit. How do we do this? We build a connection’s with people, our experience shows the best way to do that is to interact with them consistently over the phone and face to face bring valuable market insights. We work together to build a personal brand that shows you are a true market specialist who is able to add value to every engagement. Our Associate program is built to equip you with the tools you need to make this happen.
Where will I be in 2 years if I join?
You will be a market leader in your area of expertise, having built a network which will be with you the rest of your career, you will have learnt from people whom we consider to be the best in the industry and will have no doubt have positively changed a lot of lives along the way.
What do Public Sector People offer?
- A leadership team with over 50 year’s experience in high performing cultures
- Systems and processes that are ahead of industry standards which are continually challenged to be the best available
- A network and database of over 500,000 candidates who operate within the Public Sector
- Access to over 100 client agreements targeting the Public Sector
- A learning & development program that will set you up for success and teach you everything you need to know about recruitment
What about the perks?
- Commission for the hard work you put in
- Flexible hours and 35 hour working week with a strong emphasis on work life balance including work from home
- 25 days annual leave (Christmas closure period covered by Public Sector People)
- Extra leave awarded for every year of service
- Modern open plan office with breakout spaces, pool table and drinks fridge, located in the CBD
- Quarterly High Achiever events & Yearly High Achievers Trips
- Quarterly Team Building events/days out
- Quarterly Health & Wellbeing events
- Laptop & iPhone (fully expensed)
What do I do next?
Apply to the role below and you will receive our full Employee Value Proposition, an outline of what a week in the life of a recruitment consultant looks like and the opportunity to book in a conversation with our HR Business Partner who will talk through the role in more detail.
Now is the time to take the next step in your career and join a team who wants to see you succeed and most importantly, will give you all the tools to do exactly that!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.