Teaching Assistant- SEN
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an Academy at the beginning of its improvement journey and help grow Ark Acton into a beacon for state education.
We are seeking to recruit a hard working, reliable and committed Attendance and Welfare Officer to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will provide a professional service to support the school in raising attendance, investigating persistent absences and improving punctuality. You will promote the welfare of the students whilst managing the attendance of the school medical room. You will be able to work independently and as part of a team. You will need to be proficient in Microsoft packages and the use of data base software. You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively with the ability to priorities your work. Experience is desirable.
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Have excellent communication skill
· Be able to make unsupervised visits to families
· Have experience of working in a school environment (desirable)
· Be passionate about the welfare of every students
· Hold a level 3 first aid certificate or be willing to complete first aid training.
· GCSE English and Maths grade C or above.
· Have the right to work in the UK
In return we offer excellent staff well being, including:
· Access to a range of discounts through the Ark Rewards Scheme which includes reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers and travel loans
· Commitment to CPD
· Use of our fully equipped gym
· Local discounts
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.