Assistant VP / Manager
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
- Delivers superior client experience through understanding, anticipating and executing client’s transactionsand providing excellent administrative and organizational support to Private Bankers (Senior ClientAdvisor/Market Head/Senior TeamLead)
- Market covered: Primarily Singapore, South East Asia & North Asia
- Prompt and accurate processing of clients banking and investment transacti ons. Activities include and isnot limited to account onboarding and static maintenance, asset transfers, deposit and loan processing,track and manage document deficiencies as well as attending to client’s queries with regards to hisaccounts with UOB and products and services offered by us
- Provides coverage for buddy CAAs
- Adhere to Internal policies & procedures and escalate where necessary
- Manage and trouble-shoot special situati ons using process knowledge and engaging Subject MatterExperts
- As and when required, provide mentorship to new CAAs as well as parti cipate in ad-hoc projects E.g.System UAT, processimprovements and focus groups
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.