Full Job Description
As a Barclays Administrative Assistant within US banking you will have the opportunity to provide full secretarial support for the healthcare coverage team. This is an exciting opportunity to directly support multiple individuals and have a wide array of exposure to the business. We want you to be as passionate about your job as we are and in return we promise to help you become the best employee you can be.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We’ve helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
What will you be doing?
- You will provide a high level of administrative support to the investment banking teams (8-15 individuals)
- You will schedule and coordinate meetings/ events; maintaining busy appointment calendars
- You will arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations per the T&E guidelines including flights, hotels, ground transportation, etc.
- You will answer, screen, and route telephone calls; respond to inquiries from internal and external clients and liaise with senior level individuals throughout our Firm
- You will handle correspondence, including drafting replies and composing letters and memos
- You will act as backup for other assistants in the office
- You will handle special projects as they arise
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in all situations
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Effective time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Previous financial institutional experience
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply