About our Business
Sharp5 Industry Training is a Registered Training Organisation founded in 2001 (RTO # 40478 – Sharp Mining Industry Training Pty Ltd) operating in Queensland, with offices in Mackay, Moranbah and Brisbane.
Sharp5 is focused on delivering quality training outcomes to the resources and infrastructure industries, including a wide range of safety related training services on both a public program schedule and for onsite training services.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Sharp5 team.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be mainly responsible for the completion of day-to-day tasks of the reception and back of office functions.
- Answering phones/responding to emails
- Addressing or redirecting students and customer queries
- Meeting and greeting visitors & students
- General administrative duties, including student and customer bookings, invoicing, data entry, file processing (including student records and printing certificates), banking, mail, preparation of student paperwork
- Office maintenance
- Assisting other team members or ad hoc duties as required.
- Proven work experience in administration, client/customer service (minimum 1 year)
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office and CRM’s)
- Passionate, Friendly, and outgoing personality.
Work with us!
Sharp5 offers a fast paced and results driven environment with competitive remuneration and excellent growth potential. If you have the skills and experience required for this role and would enjoy working with a leading and well established RTO we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.