- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Interface with civil engineers, landscape architects, cartographers, or urban planners.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
- Develop survey plans, methods, and procedures for conducting legal surveys
- Plan, direct and supervise or conduct surveys to establish and mark legal boundaries of properties, parcels of lands, provincial and Lands, Aboriginal land claims, well sites, utility rights-of-way, roadways and highways
- Determine precise locations using electronic distance measuring equipment and global positioning systems (GPS)
- Analyze, manage and display data using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD)
- Record all measurements and other information obtained during survey activities
- Prepare or supervise the preparation and compilation of all data, plans, charts, records and documents related to surveys of real project boundaries
- Certify and assume liability for surveys made to establish real project boundaries
- May supervise other land surveyors, and land survey technologists and technicians.
- Degree in surveying.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Good in using the Total station and Level
- Know how to use the Cad program for drawings and very good in as-built drawings.
- 2 years experience
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Real Estate; Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport; Human Resources Outsourcing Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Construction and Building Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 2
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.