Assistant Producer, Chinese Drama Productions
- Assist the Producer and Executive Producer in all pre-production, production and post-production matters.
- Assist in liaison work with internal production units and external companies.
- Work with the production team to prepare/break down the finalized scripts for production. This includes arranging/scheduling and attending production meetings, location scouting, audition/casting meetings, set design meetings and script reads/rehearsals with the talents.
- Assist the producer on location/in studio during production with regards to crew, cast or crowd control. Requisition for props and costumes. Ensure that all props and costumes are ready for actual filming.
- Ensure there is continuity of costumes and props during production
- Help with all duties/follow up for post-production which includes media logging, transcribing, transferring of tapes, dialogue dubbing etc.
- ‘A’ Levels or Diploma in Media related studies.
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in Production or Production related environment (TV or Film)
- Able and willing to work irregular hours.
- Able to speak, read and write Chinese in order to communicate with the Chinese departments and personnel.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsArts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.