- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Serangoon
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource/ Business or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years in Human Resource/ Recruitment or related field.
- Involved in the company’s recruitment processes from posting of job adverts, conducting interviews, preparation of employment contracts and on-boarding of new hires.
- Process and monitor foreign manpower quota, work pass applications, renewals and cancellations timely.
- Support the learning and development needs of staff, including sourcing of programs, course registration and grants application.
- Administer HR related documents such as employment letters, confirmation appraisals and termination letters etc.
- Submission of work injury compensation claims, employee insurance claims and employee benefits.
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives and activities.
- Serve as the main point of contact to handle employees’ queries and grievances.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply