- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Serangoon
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource/ Business or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years in Human Resource/ Recruitment or related field.
- Involved in the company’s recruitment processes from posting of job adverts, conducting interviews, preparation of employment contracts and on-boarding of new hires.
- Process and monitor foreign manpower quota, work pass applications, renewals and cancellations timely.
- Support the learning and development needs of staff, including sourcing of programs, course registration and grants application.
- Administer HR related documents such as employment letters, confirmation appraisals and termination letters etc.
- Submission of work injury compensation claims, employee insurance claims and employee benefits.
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives and activities.
- Serve as the main point of contact to handle employees’ queries and grievances.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.