Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
We are seeking to hire a BDC Service Representative to cover our store as well as Orleans Ford and Hartway Chevrolet. This is a remote (work-from-home) position. This is a great opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, or for someone with customer service/telephone contact experience. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are looking for exceptional team members whose job will consist of providing world class service. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe that culture makes a difference, and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision insurance options
- Friendly work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – BDC Service Representative:
- Answer all incoming service calls and make outbound calls
- Schedule service appointments
- Call customers for follow ups, appointment reminders, missed appointments, and to bring customers into the dealership for service.
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments.
- Gather data for outgoing calls.
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work promptly when scheduled.
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications/Requirements – BDC Service Representative:
- At least 2 years’ experience is preferred. We will train qualified candidates.
- We are seeking friendly, upbeat people who enjoy talking on the phone and answering our customers’ questions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to obtain product knowledge, a positive attitude, and great organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and to positively defuse negative situations with customers.
- Professional personal appearance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some Saturdays
- High school diploma or GED required
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.