Lead Specialist Fraud Detection
Full Job Description
Location: 555 Patroon Creek Boulevard – Albany, New York 12206 This position can be filled at 100% REMOTE. Please NOTE, that regardless of your location, you will be required to work the hours below which are in Eastern Standard Time The work hours for this position Tues – Fri 6AM – 2:30 PM and Sat 5:30AM – 2 PM (Eastern Time)
As a part of Fraud Services, the Fraud Detection and Risk Analysis team focuses on detecting and preventing fraud related activity to minimize losses to the bank and enhance our relationships with our customers. We execute on a pro-active strategy of fraud detection, protecting both the bank and our customer, while providing shareholder value.
About the Job Perform a variety of complex and specialized tasks associated with identifying suspected deposit fraud, counterfeit checks, and other potential fraud related transactions. Perform detailed examinations on depository relationships and transactions to confirm or disprove potential fraud related transactions and related activity.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform detailed analysis on depository accounts that appear to have activity that would support suspicions of deposit fraud or counterfeit check activity and provide detailed documentary evidence to support findings.
- Take precautionary measures on accounts and/ or transactions to mitigate risk to KeyBank and/ or Key Bank clients and provide direction to all lines of businesses supported by Fraud Services
- Communicate information on deposit fraud suspects to account relationship officers, corporate investigations, and area management
- Document daily review and analysis of suspect transactions, providing area management with reports recapping current efforts.
- Obtain and provide detailed documentary evidence to support confirmed fraud activity.
- Maintain ongoing communication with internal and external clients regarding associated account resolution.
- Other specialized tasks when required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years banking operations/ branch experience; or equivalent of education and experience
- Proven accuracy and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to complete functions within available timeframes and achieve service level agreements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Proven written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to analyze, solve problems, and make decisions effectively and independently.
- Microsoft Office / Windows Experience.
- Experience in Fraud Investigations preferred
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.