- ASAP Start
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Frankston Location
Chandler Macleod is proud to partner with our client, South East Water, who are a strong leader within the Water Industry. We are currently looking to assist the with recruiting a Connections Officer for a 6 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity for a technically minded and focused individual who is ready to take the next step in their Customer Service career. This role will be based within their office in Frankston. The hours for this position will be 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Respond to incoming calls and greet walk in enquiries
- Processing of the ECO & Backlog Connections applications, agreements and payments
- Outbound calling to follow up connection opportunities
- Book and confirm appointments
- Assist with staff enquiries and issues
- Sound computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage relationships to achieve sustained sales targets
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.