Analyst / Senior Officer, Customer Service Officer,
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and powers our Bank with an efficient, nimble, scalable standard infrastructure through a strategic focus on Productivity, Quality & Control, Operating Models, Technology and People. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore, DBS Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking and Wealth Management segments. The award winning Customer Centre is dedicated to continue to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will provide:
- Personalized service over the telephone to customers on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handle email enquiries and live chats.
- Understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate/ customized solutions.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
- Gather customers’ feedback and provide timely feedback to the Team Lead on issues for improvement.
We are looking for passionate, customer-focused individuals:
- Preferably with prior customer service experience
- Demonstrates good communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays.(shift allowances will apply)
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- Click on the link below to apply and receive an email notification from our AI Chatbot, JIM within 2 hours
- Interact and complete the mandatory assessments on JIM
- You will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Recruiting Manager and HR if you are shortlisted
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank’s “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings are among the highest in the world.DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.