Full Job Description
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action (answer, sort, etc.) and assesses issue urgency
- Manages leadership’s calendar and paperwork, ensures timeliness and completeness
- Prepares business correspondence Coordinates meetings and creates agendas, records, and meeting minutes
- Makes business travel arrangements, prepares travel expenses for leadership and/or team members
- Researches, compiles and issues special reports, financial data, presentations, organizational charts, etc.
- Provides financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices Provides information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team
- Arranges business-critical internal/external events, including itineraries, accommodation, registration, etc.
- Assist VP of Operations with his scheduling, maintaining his calendar, travel arrangement and any clerical support.
- Organize and schedule meeting; take minutes and be proactive with action items as needed.
- Perform any additional clerical duties as required by Management.
- Assist with coordinating employees volunteer activities.
- Assist with switchboard operations when needed.
- Work in conjunction with the Human Resources department as needed.
- Associates degree in related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- 3-5 years work experience at an executive level.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.