- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Answer phone calls, schedules meetings and supports employees.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Support the HR Department in all activities of HR administration in accordance with the established policies and procedures
- Oversee and prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for archival research and for the retention of records; maintain a filing system for all Human resources & Administration related documents, personnel files, inventory, document storage for easy access and retrieval of documents when necessary.
- Monitor and ensure the availability, storage and effective distribution of all office stationery to ensure ongoing availability of related materials.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories.
- create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all The Bridge Co.’s guests. as well as deliver friendly, efficient customer service.
- Receive and send the office mail and carry out any work pertaining to correspondence with Governmental Authorities, clients or other external parties.
- Prepare documents including correspondences, reports, drafts, memos and e-mails to ascertain the smooth flow of internal processes.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Management.
- Diploma in any discipline/ Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Requires 4 or more years of relevant, executive-level experience.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to treat confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of communication and organizational skills ( Proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus).
- Desired start date: As soon as possible
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Human Resources Outsourcing; Real Estate; Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 4 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.