From humble beginnings, our hotel brand was founded out of a passion for connecting travellers to the authenticity of a location. Today, we are a multi-brand accommodation group operating 17 (and growing!) hotels across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
At Veriu Group, we are all about people!
- Providing the best guest experiences
- Placing trust in our team & learning from them
- Helping you be your best self!
- Ample long-term growth opportunities as we open 80 new hotels by 2030
- Comprehensive onboarding & ongoing support so you’re set up for success and a long-term career
- Job security (even in a lockdown)
- High performing culture that values relationships & individuality
- Discounts on accommodation across our network (QLD, NSW & VIC)
- Attractive U-Perks Program rolling out in the new year
- Referral bonus if you refer your friends to work with us! (Up to $1000)
- Small team and the opportunity to make a true impact
- Parking available at most hotels
We’re expanding our Maintenance team and are looking for a full-time general maintenance Handyperson to support our Melbourne hotels.
- Reporting to the Group Technical Services Manager
- Working closely with our Hotel Managers
- Regular travel across our 10 Melbourne hotels
- Undertake a variety of general hotel maintenance work in common areas and hotel rooms
- Complete repairs to apartments, equipment and common area hardware
- Assist in troubleshooting electrical equipment such as TVs and air conditioners
- Respond quickly to emergencies maintenance & repairs
- Display strong attention to detail & self-motivation
- Work independently with an ownership mindset but also with a team focus
All the tools for the role will be provided to you. You’ll need to be experienced in general maintenance, willing to give anything a go, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.