Accounts Receivable Officer
Based in Western Sydney, this is an exciting role for an Accounts Receivable Officer to progress their career. If you are available, have the required skills and a positive attitude, please apply below.
Our client is a highly reputable organisation that is focused on providing an empowered life for people living with disabilities. Our client prides themselves on being an innovative and fast paced not-for-profit organisation. Due to their strategic growth, they are looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following accounts receivable duties:
- Ensure that credit management policies and procedures are adhered to
- Timely processing and accurate allocation of stakeholder payments
- Entering data on invoices, ensuring all coding is correct
- Collate and distribute debtor invoices and statements
The ideal candidate wants to build a career within the company, is prepared to be a real team player, and possesses the following:
- Experience working in a fast paced Accounts Receivable role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great systems skills and experience including strong excel skills
- Excellent numerical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable can do attitude
- Free parking on-site
- Temporary to permanent position
- Competitive salary package- $60000-$70000 + Super
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.