Full Job Description
Overview: This position will work in both Patient Care Operations and Administration as needed. Performs a wide variety of detailed administrative tasks for a department and/or manager, including organizing/coordinating the department or office, scheduling appointments, typing and transcription, screening calls, distributing mail, filing, acting as a receptionist and operating office equipment. Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for individual judgements, actions, and decision making.
- Maintains an organized work environment.
- Projects a positive image within the hospital and the community
- Participates in providing quality service to all customers.
- Arranges and prioritizes work assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Performs multiple general office duties such as maintaining files, processing incoming/outgoing correspondence, billing and telephone message
- Operates computer, word processor and other office equipment.
- Performs a variety of secretarial duties such as typing, word processing, and billing audits.
- Establishes, maintains, and secures departmental files
- Acts as receptionist, greeting the public and staff in a professional manner.
- Assures that office equipment is in good repair (i.e., refill toner in copier, fax machine, ribbon in typewriter and printer when required and appropriate). Assures that appropriate supplies are on hand for these machines.
- Acts as a liaison between the manager and other employees, physicians, and general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate required.
- Associates degree in Secretarial Science or Business Administration or related field of study preferred.
- Three years of prior clerical experience required.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills required.
- Ability to type 55 Net/Adjusted WPM required.
- Experience in the use of personal computers required; proficient in the use of Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access software preferred.
- High degree of organizational skills, along with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Individual must be dependable, as well as flexible.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman
Leave a Reply