Accounts Receivable Officer
Infinite Aged Care is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market bringing a new generation of resident-centred residential aged care to the market. The group has five residential aged care facilities in Adelaide, six operational facilities in Queensland, and is fast developing a footprint through the rest of Australia. It is an incredibly exciting phase for the business and a super fun and rewarding place to be!
We have an opportunity for a part time Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team in our Bundall National Office working 4 days per week with possible opportunity for full time for the right candidate.
- Full function accounts receivable transaction processing (including monthly billing, receipting, reconciliation, refunds and debt collection);
- Administer all customer accounts – collection of unpaid bonds, customer discrepancies/disputes, identifying bad debt for escalation;
- Manage customer payments including processing of direct debit payment file and cash allocation;
- Debtor management including collection calls, emails and letters to reduce collection risk;
- Medicare online claiming;
- All debtor and accounts receivable month end reporting requirements; and
- Other accounts and administrative duties at times.
What we expect from you?
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role with end to end accounts receivable experience;
- Previous experience in aged care is desirable but not essential – training on aged care fees and legislation will be provided to you, we are big believers in growth and learning!
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounts principles
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is imperative;
- Sound financial and analytical skills including experience working with Excel and ERP systems would be beneficial;
- Previous experience working with high volumes of customer accounts;
- Be confident to have transparent discussions and negotiations when required to reduce bad debt;
- Organisational, time management and task prioritisation skills; and
- Ability to work as a team player but also work independently to deliver results.
We have a fun and innovative approach to business and are looking for new members to join our team that will help us to continue to grow at a rapid pace! We offer competitive remuneration, an office situated on the Gold Coast, and a great team environment.
If you would like to be part of our leading team and have a passion for accounts receivable & aged care please apply with a resume & cover letter outlining your skills and experience, why you are excited about joining Infinite Care, and how you can add value to our organisation.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply