Area Supervisor- Noosa
We are growing and looking to add an Area Supervisor to our team for our Noosaville Depot.
Area Supervisors are responsible for directly supervising field operations in their assigned areas. They coordinate and schedule the use of resources such as labour, equipment, and materials to ensure completion of work within specified timeframes, safety guidelines and quality standards. In addition, supervisors guide and mentor field crews and assist them in carrying out their duties. In this position you will lead a small crew of three to four personnel, and directly supervise two or three leading hands of similar small crews (depending on time of year), providing commercial lawn mowing maintenance to councils and businesses throughout the Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions. This position will be based out of our Noosa depot and reports to the Operations Manager.
This is a 40 hour per week salaried position and falls under the Gardening & Landscaping Services Award 2020 MA000101. Salary and entitlements will be determined using the award and based on your level of experience, which should translate to a minimum competency of Level 4 as a Full-time employee.
Benefits on offer: Competitive salary package ($65,000+ pa, DOE), seasonal bonuses, potential for non-ordinary bonus based on KPI metrics, vehicle expenses, steady M-F hours with occasional Saturday work to meet business needs depending on weather events, option for payout of TOIL time once per year, easy winter schedule.
- Oversee and provide operational support and guidance to 6-7 direct reports, while working in the field
- Ensure all staff follow workplace health and safety protocols
- Manage staff schedules, to include setting hours and ensuring timesheets are completed daily
- Liaise with Operations Manager to coordinate and report ongoing activities and assist in planning
- Ensure daily objectives are clearly established and frequently communicated to all staff
- Coordinate and manage all materials and equipment while onsite
- Ensure all required documentation is in place and used (Risk Assessments, SWMS, etc)
- 4+ years’ experience in a landscaping, groundskeeping, or similar role, preferably in lawn maintenance
- Minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory role supervising multiple staff
- Proficiency in safe operation of zero turn mowers and brush cutters
- Proficient with computers and mobile apps/programs for mapping
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient literacy levels for reading and writing in English
- Punctuality, reliability, and strong work ethic
- White Card
- Current manual driver’s license
- ACDC License
- MUTCD Implement Traffic Plan Certificate (must attain within 60 days of start date)
- Certificate III in Horticulture, Parks and Gardens Management or similar area of study
- Ability to diagnose mechanical issues in the field with diesel mowers and brush cutt
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.